Kemarin saya gak bisa tidur. Ehm, ya, sebetulnya sudah dua bulan-an ini saya sulit tidur, setiap malam. Gak tau kenapa. Mungkin karena banyak pikiran, atau badannya terlalu lelah sampe gak ngantuk.
Lalu karena sudah gak ada yang harus dikerjakan, dan saya lagi malas nonton atau baca buku, saya iseng2 ikutan quiz2 yang ada di internet. “Are you actually a cat person or dog person?” hehehe…ya saya memang dari dulu sudah biasa memelihara kucing, dan bukan anjing. Tapi itu bukan karena saya gak suka anjing, saya SUKA BANGET. Hal ini semata2 karena saya belum pernah punya rumah dengan halaman yang luas, dan waktu yang banyak untuk mengajak jalan-jalan seekor anjing setiap hari.
Dengan minimnya kemampuan itu, saya enggak pernah PD untuk memelihara anjing, karena takut jadi owner yang gak baik. Lalu anjingnya enggak happy. Maka saya memilih kucing, yang tidak terlalu rumit untuk diurus, dan tidak membutuhkan tempat yang terlalu besar. Nah makanya saya iseng2 ikutan quiz. Ternyata, hasil 4 test dari berbagai web yang saya ikuti, hasilnya selalu “CAT PERSON”.
Ngakak, iya ngakak. Gimana gak mau ngakak, karena abis dapet hasil dari quiz saya lalu browsing, apakah cat person itu? dan hasilnya sama persis dengan yang selalu orang-orang keluhkan tentang saya.
1. Dog people are far more sociable and outgoing than cat people. Dog lovers are friendlier and more extroverted than cat lovers, who prefer to be alone. Dog lovers also tend to be more confident and dominant than cat people.
2. Cat people are more intelligent than dog people. And they will never let you forget this, nor the fact that they think cats are also far more intelligent than dogs.
3. Cat people are more neurotic than dog people. Cat lovers tend to be more prone to anxiety and neurotic disorders than dog people. This may be because their pets are far less likely to constantly reassure them.
4. Cat people are more likely to live alone and in apartments than dog people. One study shoes that cat owners are a third more likely to live alone than dog owners and twice as likely to live in an apartment rather than a house. The most likely individuals to own cats are single women.
5. Dog people are more likely to live in rural areas than cat people.The East and West Coasts are much more likely to favor cat owners, while dogs rule the American South. Overall, dog people are 30 more likely to live in the country, while cat people are 29 percent more likely to live in the city.
6. Dog people tend to be more conservative than cat people. Owning a dog correlates strongly with having traditional values. Dog owners are also generally more rule-abiding than cat owners. Dog owners tend to skew Republican, while cat owners lean Democrat.
7. Dog people are more obedient—just like dogs. Cat owners tend to be nonconformists, while dog owners generally follow the tide and obey all rules.
8. Cat people are more open-minded than dog people. Cat lovers generally score higher on thing such as open-mindedness, imaginativeness, creativity, adventurousness, and holding unconventional beliefs. Dog owners, much like dogs, will pretty much believe anything you tell them.
9. Cat people are more sensitive than dog people. SENSITIVITY Cat lovers are sensitive Often times, people see sensitivity as a bad thing. This isn’t necessarily the case. Cat people were found to be more sensitive in this study, while dog owners showed fewer signs of sensitivity in provided tests.
10. Dog people are more masculine than cat people. It has been said many times that all dogs look like males and all cats look like females. Although there are exceptions, dog owners both male and female tend to view themselves as more masculine than cat owners do.
11. Dog people tend to tolerate cats; cat people hate dogs. Studies have shown that people who love both dogs and cats—the so-called “bi-petuals”—have personalities almost identical to those of dog owners. In general, dog owners are more willing to tolerate the idea of owning a cat than cat owners are of owning dogs.
12. Dog people and cat people have a different favorite Beatle. Dog lovers prefer Paul McCartney; cat people prefer George Harrison.
13. Dog people and cat people have a different sense of humor. Cat people enjoy sophisticated, ironic humor that’s built on clever wordplay. Dog people laugh at fart jokes and videos of people accidentally hurting themselves.
14. Cat people are more independent. As already noted, dog owners tend to be more sociable and obedient. The flip side of this is that cat owners, much like cats, have minds of their own.
15. Cat people are more likely to be atheists. ATHEIST some research data that suggests that more cat people than dog people are atheists.
16. Dog people are seeking companionship; cat people are seeking affection. Dog lovers are looking for a four-legged little buddy, while cat lovers want something that will purr and rub up against them and knead their paws into their fleshy folds when it’s dark and cold and lonely at night.
Ya ada sih, yang gak pas, kaya poin 7 tuh. Saya anaknya jarang ngelawan aturan, cenderung obey the rules. Trus yang poin 8 juga, kadang enggak sih, berhubung kita gak kreatif yah. Cuma bagian neurotic, sukanya tinggal sendiri, seeking affection, sensitif, hahaha….yagitudeh.
Begitu hasil iseng2 kemarin yang saya lakukan karena nervous besok udah THE BIG DAY, launching taman main. Dan malem ini tetap gak bisa tidur. Masih aja melek. Padahal dapet tugas 5 artikel dari keluarga.com, tapi males banget ngerjainnya. Padahal bsk harus berangkat pagi buta. Padahal…
Nonton dvd aja kali ya? kemarin abis dapet oleh-oleh banyak dari pipit yang cantik (bawain oleh2 aja dibilang cantik) belom pada ditontonin. Sekian curhat gak jelas malem ini. semoga besok-besok udah bisa curhat yang rada bener lagi. karena sebetulnya lagi punya cerita bagus, tapi masih males nulisinnya.